Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This and that with technology

For about a year now I have had an opportunity to dabble with the use of an LCD projector now and again. Well now that I have one to use all the time, I increasingly use my software that accompanies The Americans the district textbook for teaching U.S. History. Every chapter and section has pre-fabricated power points that are very cool. BUT. . .you can also create your own power-points if you know how and use them with their template. So I am excited to learn as I just had my first exposure to power point at last Friday's staff development day. I need to look more closely to see if these are one of our Things too! I desperately want to learn how to use power point.

And still loving the wirelessness of my laptop in my condo! See everyone tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know when you do your powerpoint!