Sunday, November 18, 2007

The November 14 Mili Meeting aka Thing 14

I really must say how productive the Mili meeting was on 11-14. I really like the hands on format and the collaborative work we did. We worked with Grolier's Online. While our Librarian in the LRC had exposed us to the world of Groliers at least two years ago, 11-14 provided us with time to really analyze it more. I feel that while still overwhelmed, Groliers and the other online learning resources we were exposed to will continue to encourage and indeed reinforce me to work with technology AND students in a more efficient way in regards to online research. I did also register for the passcode for Unitedstreaming (with a little help from LRC librarian Linda) on Thursday as well! Whew! Oh . . . and how very handy to have the laptop at conferences! Very good!

No comments: