Monday, November 19, 2007

Lost It! aka Thing 14

I am mad. Yesterday I wrote a great blog singing the praise of the productivity of our our 11-14 Mili Meeting. I worked collaboratively with a fellow district colleague analyzing the pro and cons of one of our SPPS Online Learning Resources-Groliers. I share all of this in a post yesterday and somehow I lost it in cyberspace. So this blog is much shorter. Let me just reiterate that I thoroughly enjoyed AND appreciated the Info. Literacy aka Mili meeting of 11-14.



One more thing . . .tonight CPSHS offered an Urban Planet training so that staff can set up their own school web page. Very cool. I look forward to working more with Urban Planet because this really is an invaluable tech tool!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're getting blogging now! Yeah! Linda