Sunday, November 25, 2007

Postings- I just found them the other day . . .

I have recently taken the time to create two thoughtful posts, only to lose them in cyberspace. So suffice to say I have been discouraged somewhat. That said, I am going to very briefly summarize a few recent tech events:





11-13 I was sick and unable to learn more about what is available in regards to Google but look forward to rescheduling this with our librarian, Linda.





11-14 Information Literacy meeting aka Mili meeting-it was good to learn of the number of educational sites available to SPPS staff. I especially liked partnering up with a district colleague and learning more about Groliers.





11-19 This was a great Urban Planet workshop with Leslie. We learned the very basics of how to manage our very own school website. I need lots of practice for proficiency here but I look forward to the challenge.





Well I must close. It has been the very best of Thanksgiving weekends! I wonder if had anything to with the fact that I left town for a few days and not much of a care in the world. We need those some days . . .

No comments: