Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Public Library guest: Karen Kolb Peterson

Today we did a number of things at our May Metronet Info. Lit. meeting One of the most interesting was the special guest of the Youth Services Coordinator of the Saint Paul Public Libraries. Of course I am a big promoter of our libraries in St. Paul. I have been going to the libraries since I was a child and when the Arlington Branch was located in the current House of Clocks building. Currently I frequent the Rondo Library in Saint Paul. I really love this library.

Have you established your on-line account with the Saint Paul Public Libraries? It really is great and you can do the following:

My Account
Pay Fees Online
Card Pre-Registration
Library Locations
Popular Searches
Online Databases
Other Libraries
MnLINK
Using MnLINK
How are we doing?
What should we buy?
Circulation Policies

Their website is: http://www.stpaul.lib.mn.us/

Check it Out!!!!!

No comments: