Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another new thing -My Portal

Another new thing to share-if you are a SPPS employee. Check out this website: https://myportal.spps.org

This is a new feature that allows SPPS employees to access lots and lots of things that in the past we spent time trying to get to via numerous SPPPS urls. Now everythink is cozy and organized at one site. To name a few things to now easily access:
Infinte Campus-from home AND school
Urban Planet-teachers' school webpage
Naviance-from home AND school-heck I don't even know what that is . . . yet!
The SCIP plan for the district (I assume) and maybe the individual school's too!
TECH HELP! Yeah!!! That would be for me!
United Streaming
Atomic learning
much much more . . . including the SPPS directory, the 10,000 steps program,SPPS news and more!

I'm impressed! I'm excited!

I should also share how impressed I have been with the wonderful, and fine Information Literacy initiative. It has given me an immense amount of confidence to navigate this new district website and more! THANK YOU to all involved at SPPS and Metronet for this great collaboration!

No comments: