Sunday, May 18, 2008

THANK YOU!

Again many thanks to all the stakeholders involved with putting together such a great program this year! What a great cohort of people.! Though times, overextended and stressed with the myriad of teacher duties . . .I am glad I got "on board". I have been pushed into technology and have become more information literate than I could ever describe! I need to shout out a special THANK YOU to LMC Lady aka Linda. Linda has prompted, supported, and acknowledged teacher efforts in the way of incorporating technology for a good long time. Linda shared the information about this program with me last spring. She did not have to! I am so lucky, indeed blessed, to have her has a colleague and friend! Especially since I have been known to get on her last nerve! lol I also want to thank the other dear colleagues at CPSHS who along with me . . . really took the technology plunge! Kristin, Kathy, Kita . . . you are all wonderful teachers, colleageus, and friends! It has been a good ride . . . and we have only just begun. I KNOW there is a good deal more for me to explore, discover and wonder about! I get that. Hopefully I will share more next year about the improvements on my webpage and my results with the use of the research calculator, etc. Until then . . . a good summer to all and thanks!

No comments: